google-site-verification: google1b328527c95ea74a.html

Sunday 30 November 2014

Sometimes It Feels Like, Were You Mine in Previous life?

And then I met you. Life has been quite bumpy throughout until it made me an introduction to you. Years past and I have been wondering since then Why I met you? Were you mine or I was yours in the past life?



Life has been worth living since I met you and sometimes I wish if you felt the same? No expectations. And again I keep myself away for I know I am the hundred year old star who tends to break anytime in this life and may fall somewhere completely bursting itself in the fire. I do not want to take you with me in that pain of getting split into million tiny parts, each one falling here and there in search of serenity and peace.

For I have learned one thing in life that those who love you, do not break you, they try to make you happy even by putting themselves in the fire.

Thinking of you suddenly puts a shy smile on my face, background turns white, walls turn red. Music turns soft and a song being played into my ears silently. And in the midst suddenly sky turns grey like clouds bursting somewhere away. Rain starts sprinkling and I find you dancing in the shower of rain with an innocent face smiling all the way. The smile on your face turns bright and your eyes turn sharp. I wish this rain never stops.

As soon as I pray for rains to continue till the infinity for I never want you to disappear from my eyes, life turned the table…and everything disappeared. I found myself on a desolate path sleeping, and the image I just built was a dream.

I wish I could sleep forever for I want me to be with you till the infinity..i want to hold your hand and travel the whole world. I wish I could sleep forever for I know reality is far bitter, you could not be mine, I am a commoner in search of serenity and you are a princess of seven castles….

No comments:

Post a Comment